Thursday 23 August 2012

Day 75 - I must be the Best!

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I must be the best and a head above the rest

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I should do everything I can to be better than everybody elsecompetition1

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to in this belief walk over others and used them for my own personal gain so that i can become better than them

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i must compete with others so that I can survive in this world - and to better survive I should be better than everybody else

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give into this idea of competition and that it is necessary and the only way to survive in this world

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize the consequences of my actions and wanting to be the best and better than others will never bring equality

I forgive myself that I have accepted not and allowed myself to realize that if I believe I should be better than others and everybody else believes they should be better than everybody else - then we create a world where competition rules as every man for himself - which is what we have today

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that competition breeds self interest where i am only focusing on myself - and in this I ignore the world around me, because in order to be the best I must walk over people

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that I was taught  how to compete and chose it as who I am - and just as I have accepted this within myself I can not stop this within myself and realize that i do not need to compete to survive - that survival should not be a problem within this world

 

I commit myself to stop the belief that i must be the best in order to survive

I commit myself to no anymore dedicate my life to be a head above the rest as I was taught by the world

I commit myself to realize the consequences of wanting to be better than others - that it is based on self interest and disregarding others - that I will never find solutions to assist and support others because i want to be better than them and in this equality cannot exist

I commit myself to realize that If everybody want to better than everybody we will continue the path of this world and never bring the change that is needed for a world of equality where everybody wins

I commit myself to stop competing with others to be better than them - but to instead find the solutions needed for a quality life for all to exist

I commit myself to stop competing with others to boost my ego

I commit myself to give up the  illusion of power that comes with being the best - to stop the survival game  - but to instead start living and dedicate my life so that others can also live

No comments:

Post a Comment