Wednesday 22 August 2012

Day 74 - Why should I When nobody else will!

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create the character '' why should I when nobody else will''

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to call upon this character when i am faced with a point that I do not want to do

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to rea10 Steps for Overcoming the Fear of Making a Change lize that i use this character as an excuse not do something I do not want to do

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to call upon this character when I look at the state the world is in to use it as an excuse not to do anything about this world, because nobody else will then why should i

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use this character when presented with a solution for most of the problems on earth to not support it because I believe that nobody else will so why should I - not realizing that I am using it as an excuse not to do anything

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use this character when i see there is a rock in the path where many people will walk - And not move it out of the way so that nobody can get hurt but to leave the rock there, because I believe that nobody else will do it so why should I

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that if I keep on using the excuse that ''other people wont do anything about this world the why should I'' - Then nothing will change and everything will stay the same

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that If I wait for others to change first before i do then the world will continue the why it is

forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that i created this character out if fear - the fear of change and losing that which I have become and the uncertainty that comes with change

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that if i do not change and make the effort to do what needs to be done to change this world then nothing will happen - I am the key and standing as an example i can show others that it is possible to change

I commit myself to stop the ''Why should i when nobody else will'' character

I commit myself to stop using this character as an excuse to not do what needs to be done

I commit myself to stop waiting for other people to change before I do

I commit myself to stop using this character as an excuse and a valid reason not to find solutions to this world

I commit myself to realize that if i keep on using this character then no change will come and everything will stay the same

I commit myself to take self responsibility and not blame others for not changing - but to change myself regardless so that i can become an example of what is possible and then become effective in showing others what i have realized

I commit myself to stop the fear of change - to instead embrace the change - because we need change in this world as there is too much suffering and abuse - we need a new world

No comments:

Post a Comment