Sunday 19 August 2012

Day 72 - ''I'll do anything to fit in'' Character Part 2

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create the ''ill do anything to fit in ''character and to believe that this character is real and part of who i am

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create this character and upeer_pressure  se it to change who i am so that i can fit in with my friends and be in a position where i belong.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to use this character so that others can accept me - not realizing that me wanting others to accept me is me not accepting myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be a different person around my friends and family depending on the situation so that i can fit in with those people to avoid conflict and then not accepting me

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that i am compromising myself just so that i can fit in

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that as this character i am not real - it is a act. I am presenting myself as fake

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to ever saw and realize that who i am is fake - that it never occurred to me and that i saw what i was doing as normal and acceptable - not realizing that i was manipulating others to suit my needs

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that others also do the same - that those who i am friends with and like are characters and like me is not real and in this the friendship is not real. Its a bunch of characters liking other characters and that nobody is real

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to hide myself and who I am from others by creating this character out of fear not being accepted

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear becoming real and dropping the act - because i fear others will not like me anymore nor will they accept me anymore

I commit myself to delete the ''I will do anything to fit in character

I commit myself to stop changing who i am in order to fit in and be accepted by others and thus compromising myself and to instead accept myself

I commit myself to stop being a different person around certain people and certain situations but to be consist in who i am and to keep deleting the characters until i become realkeep-it-real

I commit myself to stop changing who i am so that others can like me and to avoid conflict  - realizing that it is fear and not real

I commit myself to realize that being a character i am fake and not real, and that others are also fake and not real - and to continue showing others this and to support myself and others in becoming real

I commit myself to stop hiding myself from others by creating characters but to instead realize that this is a fear of being judged and rejected - but it is actually me already judging myself and not accepting myself. If i accept myself then i would not need others to accept me so i drop this fear and commit myself in becoming real

vote for a real world at www.equalmoney.org

And then also if you want to become real and stop acting start by going here: www.desteni.org

No comments:

Post a Comment