Saturday 27 October 2012

Day 108 - Doing it for Others

 

Please read this first quickly to understand this blog

 YellowLight_1372223 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only do things for other people and ignore myself

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i do not need to take care of myself and that i must dedicate my life to only help others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that other people are more important than me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place other things like people and tasks above me where I am inferior an not important

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that others have more worth than I do

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that i cannot only help others, but that i must also assist myself so that I can become more effective in assisting others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when participating  in farm activities to not be aware of myself in what I do.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to write music for others, not realizing that ill be more effective and it would be more enjoyable if I wrote for myself

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to only write these blogs for other people and not me, not realizing that this is the reason why its so difficult for me to write, I'm missing me within it

I commit myself to write for me, for me to become more effective and in that as I become more effective I can assist other better  - write for myself for others.

I commit myself to write music for myself as others

I commit myself to stop placing others above me, to stop seeing others as more important, worthy, but to instead stand equal.

I commit myself to when I participate in farm activities like planting trees, to not only do it so that the tree can grow  -for the tree - but to also do it for me - where im aware of myself and the plant and realize that I'm working with a living being.

I commit myself to realize that I will always stay the same if I do not change something -

I commit myself to be aware of myself always

I realize the reason why I do what I do - because I understand there is a problem in the world and that I have the power to change it - through writing fir me to become more effective for others to also realize there's a solution. Trough music as to bring a message across and living as an example.

Give yourself to the power to be free - www.desteni.org.

Give yourself a life where all beings are free - www.equalmoney.org

2 comments: