Saturday 13 October 2012

Day 103 - Living Life Around the Clock

 

This is a continuation of the previous post here. Going right into it:

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live my life around the clock and always worry about the timefoldtime

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not having enough time to get to all the things I need to and then be anxious all the time

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to base who i am depending on what time it is - that different times indicate different modes for how I should be.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to rush with everything i do - to want it to be done fast so that I can get to the next task faster

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to in this fear experience constant anxiety and become tense and worked up always fearing i wont have time for everything

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that i only have 24 hours a day and 7 days a week - its all the time I have, and that my body only has two hands thus i cannot get more time.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that worrying all the time accomplishes  nothing, but that I am actually wasting  the time I have on worrying all the time

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when I look at the time - to become more anxious and experience fear within myself - and that that fear becomes more as the day goes by, because as he hours tick by so does the time i have to do things.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that time does not dictate who I am, but that I am the one who dictates who I am.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that time is there as reference and practicality and not something to base my life and who I am on.

I commit myself to whenever i look at the time to not fear and become anxious - and if I do to then stop the fear of not having enough time. I realize that I can only do so much and if i do not get to something then i simply don't

I commit myself to stop rushing everything i do, but to slow down and breathe and be here in the moment

I commit myself to stop walking fast all the time - instead i walk at a steady pace and take notice to the world around me - the grass, the trees, the insects and life that i have missed.

I commit myself to stop worrying about everything - to stop the anxiety i always feel and to realize that i am giving myself less time when i worry.

I commit myself to stop being directed by time - instead i direct the time i have in order to use the time effectively.

I commit myself to remain constant - no matter what the time is - and when i feel myself getting tense and anxious to stop it and slow down and breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment