Thursday 4 October 2012

Day 99 - Liking things just to be liked

 

Times when i am asked if a show is good I would hesitate and go into a little fear before I answer, because what if I say its good and then they do not like it and then I fear their judgements. The same with games and food.

 

Facebook-like

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when someone asks me if I like this show to hesitate in my answer

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear saying I like something, because I fear I will be judged if they do not like it and I do

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to When in a group when the group says they like something to say I also like it even though I do not so that I can fit in

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when someone asks me what food is good to fear telling them, because I fear if they eat it and not like it they will be anger at me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compromise myself in saying I like things just to fit in and to be accepted by others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want approval from others

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that if I want others to accept me then I do not accept myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to accept myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when someone asks me what food is good to fear telling them, because I fear if they eat it and not like it they will be anger at me

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that liking and not liking something is based on who the person is, where the person is born, how the person is raised. what etc.

I commit myself to to stop the fear of someone judging me on what I like and do not like and thus stop the hesitation and speak out

I commit myself to stop compromising myself by saying I like stuff wanting to be accepted by others  and to instead accept myself

I commit myself to stop fearing others reactions like anger and disappointed when they ask me what food is good by simply telling them what food I like

I commit myself to stop being directed by others and stop basing my decision  on how other will react and instead direct myself

I commit myself to to stop judging others who like different things than I do

No comments:

Post a Comment