Friday 4 May 2012

Journey to life day 6 – Teeth Rotting Fear


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear all my teeth will rot
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that if I get more holes I will have to go to the dentist

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the dentist because of my past experiences with pain from getting fillings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear getting my teeth filled because it would cost allot of money

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be controlled by this fear and believe that is real

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be effected an moved by this fear and that I allowed myself to be influenced by this fear

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to every time when I look at my teeth experience fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to anticipate when my teeth will get holes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that there is something wrong with me because of my bad teeth

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not having any teeth.
I commit myself to stop the fear of my teeth rotting

I commit myself to the fear of going the dentist and pain – I see that it is based on my past experiences 

I commit myself to see that the fear is not real

I commit myself to be the directive principle and not allow fear to direct me








No comments:

Post a Comment