Saturday 19 May 2012

Journey to life day 13 – Rushing is pointless


Journey to life day 13 – Rushing is pointless

 
When walking from point A to point B I walk fast paced and in my head I have the destination in place.
Within doing this I’m rushing to get to the destination fast. And doing this you are not here in the moment but in your head and thus you miss out on the world around you.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to get to my destination fast.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to rush myself when walking, in doing so not seeing the world around me and unaware of myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to get to believe that I have no time and thus must compromise myself by not being here in breath  by rushing.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to breathe and be here self-aware

I commit myself to when walking to walk slower and be aware of the world around me

I commit myself to stop rushing to get to a point faster

I commit myself to be HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment