Monday 21 May 2012

Journey to life day 14 – I don’t feel like it!


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be directed by feelings and emotions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let feelings and emotions decide what I do and don’t do

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my feelings and emotions are more than me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only do what I like doing based on how I feel about it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to override common sense when it comes to feelings and emotions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not to be the directive principle by allowing emotions and feelings to direct me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my feelings and emotions are real

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that my feelings and emotions are not me

I commit myself to be the directive principle in my life
I commit myself to keep to my word
I commit myself to not allow myself to be directed by emotions and feelings
I commit myself to not get side tracked by feelings and emotions
I commit myself to breathe thought any resistances I encounter regarding points that  don’t feel like doing
I realize that not feeling like it is resistance

No comments:

Post a Comment