Tuesday 22 May 2012

Journey to life day 16 - Fearing conflict


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be afraid of conflict

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to out of fear to avoid conflict

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make sure that my actions never cause conflict with others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself  to compromise myself by not speaking up when I see I need to because it would cause conflict

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow fear of conflict to direct me 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to  fear conflict situations because I fear I won’t be able to direct myself or the situation effectively 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I cannot handle conflict situations based on past experiences – not realizing that I have never actually directed myself to become effective

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am a peaceful person that does not get angry

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up on myself because I fear conflict
I commit myself not to hide or run away from conflict

I commit myself to embrace conflict – because through conflict you create friction  and its through friction where points get moving

I commit myself to push myself through the fear and resistances to say what needs to be said and not to worry about if I will be effective or not. 

I commit myself to stop comprising myself by avoiding directing myself and others

I commit myself to stand strong when a point needs to be said and to follow through

No comments:

Post a Comment