Saturday 12 May 2012

Journey to Life Day 9 – Being Impatient


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be impatient

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want everything to move faster

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that in moving too slow

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that ill get everything right first time

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I’m doing something wrong because things are moving slow

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have an idea that this process should be faster

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get used to today’s industrial system where everything moves fast

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself because it seems that what I do has no effect

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel it’s pointless to spend time in making music, because the videos move slowly

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that it takes time to accumulate points

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see the accumulated effect this process already has and that in reality it is actually moving forward

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I play a big role in keeping the ball rolling – that I and another I plus another I plus another I we then have many I’s that work towards the accumulated effect and through this we grow faster

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see myself and my actions and words as insignificant, not realizing that it takes not just me but all to make a difference and that I am part of that all and that it is important to keep on doing what I do

I commit myself to see that I am insignificant alone – but as part of a group of I’s we have an effect

I commit myself to keep to my commitments

I commit myself to patient

I commit myself to see that what I do is important

I commit myself to stop seeing my actions and deeds as not important.

i commit myself to see that as part of a group my actions and deeds effects the effectiveness of the group
I commit myself to see that it takes time to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment