Monday 30 April 2012

Journey to life Day 5 – Judging the Ignorant


On a Facebook picture that is making its rounds there is a boy holding a fox. The story is that he saw people kicking the fox and abusing it so he ran in and took the fox away from the men. The thing that pissed me off was the comments on this story.  people saying things like ‘’ God sent that boy to save the fox’’ or ‘’God bless him’’.
It pissed me off because if god sent that boy – he also put that fox in that position. It’s so ridiculous how delusion some people can be.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to another’s words

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that another can make me angry. not realising that I am the one creating the anger

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become obsessed with others peoples delusions and to judge them for it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not to realize that everybody is who they are according to who their parents where, the environment, society and education – therefor I cannot judge a person because everyone is in essence innocent.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as the better person by judging them 

I commit myself to stop judging people for who they are and what they do, instead I do all I can to spread common sense

I commit myself to stop reacting to other peoples words ideas and believes and instead breathe

I commit myself to Stop blaming others for my reactions. I see that I am responsible for my reactions.

No comments:

Post a Comment