Wednesday 25 April 2012

Day 3 - The best way to be fully awake in the mornings


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be tired and groggy when I wake up the mornings

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the grogginess and tiredness is real and have power over me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to give in to the tiredness and go back to sleep.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thoughts about the day ahead of me influence me and make me tired – not realizing that the tiredness is me not wanting to face the day

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed my not wanting to face the day make me want to ‘’get away from it all’’ by not wanting to get out of bed

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give into resistance to get out of bed in the morning

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the resistance is real and have power over me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to subconsciously block out the sound of my alarm, because I don’t want to get up and face the day.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I alone am responsible for me and how I feel and experience myself.

I commit myself to every morning wake up and take a breath – and within this breath I breathe life clearing myself from all thoughts feeling and emotions by stating “I am awake”. 

I commit myself to wake up with a breath so that with a single breath I am fully awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment