Sunday 24 June 2012

Journey to Life Day 32 - Why Being Positive Is not a Solution

 

I Forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that thinking positive will make the world a better place - not realising that only thinking positive I ignore all the ''negative'' and in that ignoring i actually make the world worsebrighter1

I Forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ignore all the things I do not like and deem bad and to believe that it would actually make this world a better place

I Forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to believe that positive thinking will attract only the positive and ward of the negative - because it makes my life easier and makes me feel good - not realizing that I am ignoring reality and the rest of world

I Forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that positive thinking is not a solution - that I am creating an illusionary world within myself that only affects me.

I Forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become blinded by positive thinking that i do not even see the evidence and proof that positive thinking is not a solution  - that I ignore the worsening condition of the world that is proof in it self that positive thinking is not making the world a better place

I Forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that if I only look at the good and the positive then the world will seems like a good place - not realizing that what i am doing is ignoring all the abuse and suffer and in that do nothing to prevent the abuse and suffering - in effect allowing it to continue and thus making the world worse.

I Forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the abuse and suffering in the world and to fear that it will effect me and out of fear to shun and ignore it in an attempt to get away from it till i believe that it doesn't exist anymore - and then to claim i am making the world a better place

I Forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that I cannot think away the suffering of this world - because thinking is my head and not real as the physical earth or as real as the suffering and abuse in this world.

I Forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that the only way to make this world a better place is realize that the problem lies within me - that we as humans created this world as it is today and that I accepted and allowed this system by my participation in it and not doing anything to change it. And so to change the world I have to change myself

I Forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to put in the effort to change myself - my actions and who I am so that I can be an effective self directed human that do what is best for all - to live as an example to others and direct others to do the same.

I commit myself to see that positive thinking actually makes this world much worse by not giving in attention and allowing it to continue

I commit myself to face the bad and the ugly of this world that we have created and not to fear it - but to  dedicate my life to make sure that all suffering and abuse ends - to make sure that my children and their children will wake up in a world free from the suffering  that so many have to endure daily

I commit myself to then stop positive thinking and to instead practically change myself so that i can be effective and self directed to actually make a difference in this world instead of being stuck in a bubble in my head.

I commit myself to promote and create a new world system where every being will have an actual chance to a life worth living

No comments:

Post a Comment