Friday 8 June 2012

Journey to life day 23 - Being unaware

This happens quite often - do you find yourself walking to a room, get there and then not remembering why? Do you look at your watch for the time and then after you looked someone ask you what the time is and then you don't know?

Today I went to make myself some tea - but I made coffee instead. In these situations you"ll find that the reason this happens is because your not here in the moment but n your head thinking, being unaware of the world around you.
 Your body is still here so it goes into auto-mode while you are in your head - and the silly things happen

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be unaware of my environment by going to a place in my head.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to to see that the place in my head is not real

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to give up my self distinctiveness by allowing myself to not be here and allowing thoughts to direct me

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to allow thoughts to direct me in not being here

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not stop the thoughts so that i can be here and be aware of myself  and not miss take the world around me

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into behavior patterns in allowing myself to go into auto-mode where i have no self direction and being directed

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to walk into a room and have no idea why i wanted to go there in the first place - in this allowing myself to go into my head as i walk and not being here and thus unaware with no self directive power.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to give my thoughts power over me by allowing my thoughts to direct me

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the thoughts are real and have power over me

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to leave this moment HERE to project myself into the future and in that not being here in the moment

I commit myself to stop believing that thoughts have power over me

I commit myself to stop allowing thoughts to direct me in not being here

I commit myself to stop the thoughts so that i can remain here

I commit myself to be here

I commit myself to breath to assist me in being here

I commit myself to be self directive

I commit myself to not give my power away to thoughts, feelings and emotions

I commit myself to not be aware of myself so that when i see myself going into my head to stop it immediately to bring myself back here

I commit myself to stop projecting myself into the future, but to remain in the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment