Saturday 4 May 2013

Self-Value and Self-Worth and Repetitive Failure

Writing about value and self-worth

When I judge myself as ‘not good enough’ or ‘not worthy’: I have no value for myself. Within this starting point, everything I do will be doomed to fail, because I see myself as not good enough and thus I have set myself up to fail even before I started. I create my own failure.

If who I am has no value or self-worth as judged by myself - then giving up is an easy thing. It is easier to give up on yourself and a particular task than it is to actually do it and push through by giving it your all. The question is what is “your all”? When “your all” is self-value and self-worth then self-judgments of unworthiness would not exist within you.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as unworthy and not good enough

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to keep reminding myself through backchat and thoughts that I am not good enough – trapping myself in an endless cycle

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see and judge myself as having no value and everything I do has no value and worth

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to within this judgement create events and situations where I fail and am not good enough to prove to myself that I am not not good enough and will always fail

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that if I keep on judging myself as unworthy and not good enough - I will always give up on myself and everything I do will represent how I see myself as having no worth/value.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that self-judgments of unworthiness and a failure I create failure within everything I do even before I have started.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that I created the idea that I have no value or self-worth and that it is a belief and not real, because I do have the ability to change it and will only be/remain real in my Mind if/as I do not assist and support myself to in fact change. Meaning, it is real and it isn’t real – it is real, in the sense that I am continuing to in my Mind accept/allow it to be real and it isn’t real, in the sense that I have the ability / ‘power’ to change it/transform it.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to let go of this belief and idea that is not real so that I can free myself from it and stop limiting myself and my potential and start moving myself by doing and pushing through within all I do

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that If I have self-worth and self-value then unworthiness and not being good enough will not exist within me.

I commit myself to stop judging myself as not good enough and not having any self-worth/value. I realize these are beliefs and ideas I have created within myself and that it is not real

I commit myself to stop the thoughts and backchat of ‘’I am not good enough”,” I have no value”,” I am “unworthy” and stop limiting myself.

I commit myself to stop trapping myself in an endless cycle of failure by stopping the belief and idea that I am a failure, instead I push through within all I do the best of my ability and if I do fail I learn from it and move on

I commit myself to realize the self-worth and self-value I have by seeing how far I have come and everything I have faced thus far and pushed through. To realize the stability and trust I have created within this all and by judging myself as not worthy or good enough is me dishonoring myself and all I done thus far.

I commit myself to let go of this self-judgment and move on and not allow this to limit my life and instead give my all within what I do.

1 comment: