Friday 6 July 2012

Journey to Life Day 40 - Being the ''Good Guy''

 

art_what_isa_good_person_230x150

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to  create the good guy character and to become this character believing it is me and real

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be the good guy in some situations because I want others to like me

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to want others to like and accept me that I will go as far as creating a character that fits in and people like

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to compromise myself for others by being the good guy and do all the crappy stuff so that people can accept and like me

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as less important than others and always place them first and above me to make sure they will like me for it

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become something unreal and made up by being the good guy just so that i can fit in

I forgive myself that i have bot accepted and allowed myself to realize that being the good  guy i compromise myself and who i am by becoming a character just for a desire to be liked

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to  realize that my desire to be liked and accepted is because i have not accepted myself and believe that others will give me the acceptance i want

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that wanting to be accepted by people who will believe the character I have created will mean that they themselves are characters and not real as life is

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to realize That I am sacrificing myself through compromise and belief by being the good guy - and in being this good guy just to be liked is actually an act of selfishness

I commit myself to stop the good guy character

I commit myself to not use any character just to get people to like me

I commit myself to not sacrifice myself for the sake of others to like me

I commit myself to stop compromising myself for others so that they can like me

I commit myself to see that others are not more important than I am so I stop placing them above me

I commit myself to stop the desire for wanting others to like and accept me and to the accept myself and stop all characters

I commit myself to get real by stopping all my characters to see what remains and to see wanting to be around characters there can be no life

I commit myself to not be characters to it in certain situations because i believe its the only way and also not to be myself because i see who I am is allot of characters - I commit myself to keep deleting the characters

No comments:

Post a Comment