Wednesday 25 July 2012

Day 56 - Fear of failure

 

I forgive myself that i have  created the character fear of failing

I forgive myself that i have accepted and and allowed myself to create expectations  of how it should be when doing something and when i do not meet my expectations i believe that i am a failure

I forgive myself that i have accepted and and allowed myself to judge myself in this failure as being a failure that cannot do anything

I forgive myself that i have accepted and and allowed myself to in this fear believe that i will fail at everything I do and to live my life with this belief

I forgive myself that i have accepted and and allowed myself to not attempt anything new because i believe that i will fail anyway so there is no point in doing it and wasting my time

I forgive myself that i have accepted and and allowed myself to use failure as an excuse to postpone points within my life

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and and allowed myself to see that failures does not exist - but they are here to support me in becoming effective in finding the reason why I did not get or do something right so that i do not do the same mistake again

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and and allowed myself to give myself a chance to push through when doing something new so that i can proof to myself that i am indeed able to do it

I commit myself to delete the fear of failure character

I commit myself to stop creating expectations

I commit myself to stop judging myself when I fail

I commit myself to stop the belief that I am a failure

I commit myself to when i take on a new point stop the backchat that i will fail and that it is a waste of time but to instead push through and get it done

I commit myself to stop using fear of failing as an excuse to postpone my life

i commit myself to realize that mistakes are opportunities for me to become more effective by  finding the reason why I did not get or do something right so that i do not do the same mistake again

I commit myself to push through the resistance and to not allow anything to stop me and to give myself the chance to push through  and get the point done

No comments:

Post a Comment