Sunday 16 September 2012

Day 91 - Fearing Others and hiding

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear  other people will hurt mehiding

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to in this fear hide myself from others and withdraw and avoid meeting new people

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear other people seeing who i am and knowing me, because they might not like me and judge me

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear being exploited by other people where i will judge myself as being stupid

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear others taking advantage of me and being used

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear that if I share who i am that i will be vulnerable and thus weak

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to see being vulnerable as being weak and that i must be a strong manly person by closing myself off as to protect myself

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to in this fear of others to become silent so that people cant have the chance to know me and thus cant hurt me

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to when i see all the bad things in this world where people kill,exploit, manipulate etc others to then close up and hide myself from others so that I can be protected

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that nobody can deceive, manipulate, exploit and take advantage of me unless i allow it - and that it is not something I should fear, but rather be aware of.

I forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that there is no need to protect myself or fear sharing myself to those who i trust and have proven that trust

I commit myself to stop fearing that others will hurt me and realize that there are people in this world who hurt others, but i cannot live my life in fear of this and being directed by it. Instead I am aware of this, but no longer allowing this fear to close me up

I commit myself to stop hiding myself form others and to stop fearing meeting new people, instead i embrace the opportunity to meet new people to asses my effectiveness

I commit myself to stop fearing being exploited and taken advantage of and to realize that this can only happen if i allow it and to instead become effective within myself so that i can see when someone want to exploit and take advantage of me and direct it accordingly

I commit myself to become vulnerable and to stop seeing it as being weak and to realize that I have created this believe that being vulnerable is weakness. Instead vulnerability is more like being open where I do not have anything to hide and no fear, because I am the directective  principle in my life 

I commit myself to Stop living the silent type character out of fear of others, but to instead express myself

I commit myself to stop the belief that I have to protect myself  and steel myself from everybody in order to keep me safe from them hurting me and to instead realize that if i hide myself from everybody then i will never change or become effective in this world

1 comment: