Sunday 22 May 2011

It Itches–Therefore I Scratch

I have created a habit of scratching the back of my neck. It really itches sometimes and that is why i scratch it.
But why does it itch? If I go back and look at my thoughts to the moments where My neck start to itch I see that it is moments where I don't Direct myself effectively, usually moments of indecision.
So now it has become an automated action of scratching. I stop this by stopping the thoughts by directing myself in the moment.

So we create the habits – we have to look at all the actions we make, even the smallest ones to make sure that it is self directed.  You will be surprised how many little things go unnoticed.

Join the Desteni I process to become self directed as well as self sufficient by making money while you are perfecting yourself.





No comments:

Post a Comment